Did you know that only 60% of the cost of running the ART Station theatre and arts center is covered by ticket sales. The other 40% of our annual operating budget must be covered by donations from individuals, organizations, corporations and foundations.
In order for ART Station to continue operations and to pay down its debt service, donations from individuals are critical to our future.
How can you help? Purchase a season ticket package to the theatre for you and your family. Buy an extra package and invite friends to attend the theatre with you. Remember ART Station’s Gallery Program and Gift Shop when purchasing gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and celebrations. And last, but not least, become a member of ART Station by making a tax deductible membership donation.
Please consider a contribution to ART Station.
Donations may be made by check to ART Station, PO Box 1998, Stone Mountain, Georgia or by credit card by calling the office at 770 469 1105 or download a donation form below. Donations may also be made by Paypal, just click below.